WAG Xcel Regionals

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymnast333

Gymnast
I remember reading earlier that all seniors in high school automatically qualify for Xcel Regionals, but I don’t remember where I read this from to confirm. Does anyone know if this is correct?

Rules for Xcel regionals will be set by the individual regions. In fact, I don’t think they all even have a regionals for xcel. The region’s website might be the best source of info, or you might get more detailed answers here if you share your region.

Rules for Xcel regionals will be set by the individual regions. In fact, I don’t think they all even have a regionals for xcel. The region’s website might be the best source of info, or you might get more detailed answers here if you share your region.
I’m in Region 8

I have never heard/seen that before in our region. Our state doesn’t even allow high school gymnastics although other states in our region do have HS programs. Region 4.

I’m not sure about region 8- we were region 7 and they didn’t even have an official regional Xcel meet. The unofficial Xcel regionals did allow all seniors to register even if they didn’t meet the qualifications though. Your coach might be the best source on this.

I clicked around a bunch of qualifying procedures documents for different region 8 states, and none of them say seniors automatically qualify. I also know that is not the case in Region 3.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back