YMCA meets

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

We don't practice as much as private clubs. Um I've never competed for a private club so I don't know much difference. YMCA's have other sports programs too so its not just the gym team like my Y we don't have our own gym. We get half of it and we clean up and set up before/after every practice

YMCA's typically practice much less then private clubs. So gymnasts can still do other activities outside of gym. They have their own meets and nationals. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think YMCA gymnasts can still be USAG members and compete in USAG meets.

YMCA's typically practice much less then private clubs. So gymnasts can still do other activities outside of gym. They have their own meets and nationals. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think YMCA gymnasts can still be USAG members and compete in USAG meets.

Yup, they can. Some Y's don't have that many Ys near them so they compete against all private clubs so then when they get to Y nats or something they like own cuz they practice a lot more then us but we beast it out and still beat some of them haha.

Yeah i'm on a YMCA team and I have never been to a YMCA meet. Our compulsories compete LSGA or Lake Superior Gymnastics Association and it's other small gyms from the area. Well it used to be until Grand Rapids started competing too.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back