YMCA Nationals 2009

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Thanks to everyone for replying!
Phoenix Penn..... 'Cause we haven't been to Pennsylvania enough the past five years or so, lol. First Hatboro, then Hanover, now Phoenix. I'm starting to feel like Pennsylvania is my second home.

LOL. Thats what I'm looking forward to for Wisconsin this summer. I told all my friends who aren't gymnasts that I'll mail them some cheese!

I know... I really liked Tacoma, though. I LOVED Seattle, and now want to move there some day. There was a lot more to do there than in Seattle.

The only thing we really did in Wisconsin was go to the Mall of America (we could have stopped at the Wisconsin Dells, but didn't).

Someone at my gym was saying it was going to be in Florida, and I got all excited because Florida is Florida and that would have been great.

Seattle was so much fun!
Yeah they said this year it won't be near the Mall of America.
We were all like can't it be in florida or california but its not =[ haha

Seattle was so much fun!
Yeah they said this year it won't be near the Mall of America.
We were all like can't it be in florida or california but its not =[ haha

Nope not near mall of america at all. I actually lived in sheboygan, wi for two months this year and it was really boring, unless people want to go golfing or fishing. Plus, the mall there has like 5 stores still open. They do have a nice lake area there and some beaches. Also it's only 40 minutes away from Milwaukee where there is a lot to do. Oh, and when your in sheboygan for nationals...you must eat at IL Ritrovo it's this pizza place all pizza will be held to a higher standard after you eat there. YUM!

Were there any cheese factories you could tour? Cuz thats what we are seriously talking about doing. haha.
Yeah maybe we will drive to Milwaukee when we aren't competing.

When its in PA, I guess you can go to the King of Prussia Mall. Thats about all we have. It used to be like the second biggest mall in the country or whatever.

Everyone coming to WI should seriously consider going to Summerfest. Even if you don't go to the main stages/acts (which can be pretty expensive), you can still get an awesome show. My parents saw Maroon 5 there before they made it big.

Nationals

Cool! i live in wi sooo i dont have to go ne where... but its comin up rele soon!!:p so wat level r u guys competing this year?

I thought she meant the upcoming season...I'm looking forward to coming to PA next year! :)

Oh okay. Yeah its basically gonna be really boring in PA. haha maybe you guys can go to the King of Prussia mall but thats about all we got. Oh and Hershey Park maybe.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back