MAG You Tube videos of your gymnasts

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics

jenjean70

Proud Parent
When my son started competing 5 years ago I went to YouTube to find examples of other gymnasts and meets so I would know what to expect. That being said I would LOVE to see what your gymnasts look like in action. I watch the girls and the boys gymnastics and it's WAY better than TV (in my opinion). If any of you have YouTube channels would you mind sharing them here? I would love to subscribe and follow their season.

I mainly have gymnastics videos on my channel but there are some antics from my all my boys thrown in there....my channel is jenjean70 (just like it is here) :) I just posted his meet from Friday.

He looks good! He should have a strong season with what he's doing at the first meet of the year.

He looks great! My DS is a ten year old trampoline gymnast and post videos of his meets
Search for Jouke + trampoline and you will find my channel.

Thanks. :) Although I would hope so since it's his third year doing most of the same skills with only a few changes :)....He has competed the same floor routine with the bonuses for the past two years. Oh well- we will see how the season goes.
He looks great! My DS is a ten year old trampoline gymnast and post videos of his meets
Search for Jouke + trampoline and you will find my channel.
I think I found you- he looks great! Where are ya'll from?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back