Danell Leyva on hi bar and pbars
Brandon Wynn on rings and floor
Donnell Whittenberg on rings and vault
Paul Ruggeri on everything, but particularly hi bar
Jon Horton on hi bar
Marvin Kimble on pommel horse
Alex Naddour on everything but particularly pommel horse
Josh Dixon on vault and floor

cool list! i've only just begun to have interest in watching gymnastics. my daughter has only been in gym for 2 years and prior to that, i think mary lou retton was the only gymnast's name i could recognize! lol. i definitely know the "fab 5/ fierce 5" now though, but don't really know much beyond recognizing their faces. my daughter is beginning to keep up with them, though, so by default i guess i will be as well. :)

aaannnd, i jut now noticed that this thread was in the P&G 2015 forum. I thought this was just simply an "awesome stuff everyone should watch list". See- I have a lot to learn because... :D ...I'm green! LOL.

Marvin definitely got my notice at Secret Classic. I love me some Sam, enough said.

For the Jr women I want to watch Laurie Hernandez on everything, "Jazzy" Foberg on all but definitely bars, Ragan Smith on floor, Morgan Hurd on bars and floor

I also want to watch Emily Schild vault. I don't know if we've seen what she can really do. Marta seems to like her so she must be showing well at camps.

OMG, Stacey Ervin posted the highest score on floor yesterday. I am so happy! I hope Sam's ready to rock and roll tomorrow, but I am loving the prospect of the fireworks to come on hi bar.

Come on, Kiwan!

Can't wait for senior women tonight -- it's going to be such a battle for the podium!

I have to say, I was watching the Men's (both) and cheering them on, and then I realized - I sound like a footballer. I'm one of THEM!

Kiwan just looks amazing.
Sam, of course.
Jonathan Horton, I mean, come on. He's ooooooold at 29, but has experience and it shows.

Simone, definitely.

I'm learning more about women's gymnastics, since we've only concentrated on the men's side over here. My sons love watching women compete floor and uneven bars, especially uneven bars which they think looks fun.

Tough day for some of the sr guys, so far. Jonathan and Danell especially.

Sam is killing it!

Reactions: sce
I watched on cable TV, and they didn't show Yoder, but mentioned what the cheering was about at one point. I'll have to go back and look at videos.

How did it work in the rotation of Men? Were the Olympic hopefuls grouped together?
Seeing Jonathan Horton look at his son in the audience, with that smile. Heartwarming.

I watched on cable TV, and they didn't show Yoder, but mentioned what the cheering was about at one point. I'll have to go back and look at videos.

How did it work in the rotation of Men? Were the Olympic hopefuls grouped together?
Seeing Jonathan Horton look at his son in the audience, with that smile. Heartwarming.

I was watching on tv, and they showed it...several times. So sccary. Even D gasped!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back