Parents YouTube Addresses

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Thanks for the comments, I loved watching your dd's videos! Bars is where my dd is having to work the hardest, its a big jump from L5 to L7 and then add in the fear issue. On the other three events she is doing so well, she is working on a more difficult flight on beam and her front tumbling flight on floor is looking good. I will post scores for this weekend as soon as possible.

Thank you so much ingymom. She does love it. She has a lot of upper body strength. Bars are definitely her favorite. :)

You are very welcome! It shows, she makes it look effortless. She is also very composed in all of her routines. I think she is just wonderful - GL to her this meet season. She is obviously already off to a great start :D

You are very welcome! It shows, she makes it look effortless. She is also very composed in all of her routines. I think she is just wonderful - GL to her this meet season. She is obviously already off to a great start :D

Ah ha! I just watched your youtube you posted and figured out we have already been watching your DD for a long time! She is wonderful! DD subscribed to your youtube awhile ago. Such a great gymnast! Thanks for all your nice comments!! Does your DD live and breathe this sport? Mine does. Sometimes I think people view us as crazy "gym moms" because they are so young. If they only knew it was these little girls that REALLY enjoy being there.
Good luck to your DD this season. We can't wait to see more videos!

Ah ha! I just watched your youtube you posted and figured out we have already been watching your DD for a long time! She is wonderful! DD subscribed to your youtube awhile ago. Such a great gymnast! Thanks for all your nice comments!! Does your DD live and breathe this sport? Mine does. Sometimes I think people view us as crazy "gym moms" because they are so young. If they only knew it was these little girls that REALLY enjoy being there.
Good luck to your DD this season. We can't wait to see more videos!

That is so funny! Thanks so much for the nice comments about A. That was very sweet. Yup, i have a eat, sleep and breathe gymnastics gymmie as well ha, ha. I know that these girls love being in the gym, and you are right every once in a while you get the someone saying (or hinting) that they are being pushed. But it is not the case at all... thankfully we have a network such as this where we can all come together and actually understand how much our girls love this crazy sport :D. A & I look forward to more of Emma's vids as well - she is awesome! Good luck to you guys too!!!

* A's 1st meet is tomorrow - GULP! I just know I am going to get teary eyed at some point LOL.

That is so funny! Thanks so much for the nice comments about A. That was very sweet. Yup, i have a eat, sleep and breathe gymnastics gymmie as well ha, ha. I know that these girls love being in the gym, and you are right every once in a while you get the someone saying (or hinting) that they are being pushed. But it is not the case at all... thankfully we have a network such as this where we can all come together and actually understand how much our girls love this crazy sport :D. A & I look forward to more of Emma's vids as well - she is awesome! Good luck to you guys too!!!

* A's 1st meet is tomorrow - GULP! I just know I am going to get teary eyed at some point LOL.

Tell A good luck! We will be thinking of you both! I am sure she will do great! She will be hard to beat! Let us know how she does. Our next meet is Nov. 15th. My DD can't wait. Us poor moms are the ones that get all stressed and emotional!:)

How did she do at her 1st meet? Hope it went really well. How exciting!

We don't have any gymnastics clubs around us, but my daughter is an AAU/USTA power tumbler. This message board is the closest I can find to what she does and answers some of my questions. The other videos are my son who races motocross. His season came to an abrupt end in September when he crashed breaking his clavicle severely. Not sure how to do this youtube thing, but hope it works.

YouTube - sethnjadensmom's Channel

Just figured out how to download the videos
you tube-emsmom03001274 channel
progress.gif

YouTube - awposey1's Channel

Is your camera digital tape? You just need a fire wire.
The above post is exactly correct. If you have a newer computer, it may come with a 4 pin firewire connection. It looks almost like what you would plug a cell phone in. Go to Radio Shack or somewhere like that, take your camera and computer. Ask them for a firewire with your connections. You may also have some simple video software like windows movie maker. Very simple and fun. If I can do it, anyone can do it. Good luck.

here is mine YouTube - cher062's Channel
but like you I just purchased my camcorder (3 weeks ago) and am still trying to figure out how to get things from the camera to the computer. As soon as I do something will be there. I figured it was my daughter Isabel's last meet at the compulsory level 6 and I didn't even have a photo of her I'm so bad at taking the photos. Now she is a level 7 and will compete in Sept as a 7 hopfully!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back