Parents YouTube Addresses

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

DVD's to computer

I have one of the first generation DVD camcorders that do not have a connection cable to the computer.I had to buy a program to rib the movies of the DVD's so I can edit them in the computer.You loose some of the quality of the movie and it takes some time too.My next purchase will be a harddrive camcorder.Looks like they're slowely getting cheaper.Since I'm computer handycapped too so I had to spend a lot of time to resaerch how to get those movies of the DVD's.When you go to the store most of the sellspeople don't know anything about it.
Here is my DD's youtube account

www.youtube.com/hunde2

I had the same trouble but after a lot of online research I found a way to get my home vids to the hard drive. I even asked someone who is a big computer junkie and he didn't know. It can be done and the software I downloaded was free!!

our youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/sportyfam5

Last edited:
mini dv to computer

our family's youtube videos are in our siggie.

question about uploading videos. i have a mini-DV camcorder. i can't figure out for the life of me how to get it onto my computer. i lost the instructions. anyone know? i can only put videos i have snapped with my digital camera and those aren't very good quality. thanks!

I'm not sure what type of camera or computer you have. I had a similar problem. It turned out my computer was too old. We purchased our Macbook with firewire capability. The mini dv camera can connect directly to the computer with firewire. I am not sure if there are other options but this is easy. I have also downloaded two programs to be able to take my already burned DVDs and switch them to mpegs then to dv files to store on my hard drive.

Good luck!

I just got a new Flip camcorder two days ago, so I'll be putting some more videos of my little gymnast on YouTube soon.

I just have a few up there so far - her first "mock" meet from when she was 4.5, her gym show from a year ago, and a video of her at open gym from last night.

Isabella just turned six a few weeks ago, and is in Kindergarten. She is preparing to compete level 3 or 4, depending on what skills she masters between now and August. :)

YouTube - brookeemanuele's Channel

Hi! Here's ours:
YouTube - ihrachick's Channel

probably nothing much interesting, as my dd is fairly new in the sport of gymnastics, and she isn't competing yet. -Certainly not as exciting as some of the others I've seen! But I like to see her progress and potential--and she LOVES to be recorded:D!

I'm in but I haven't posted any from this season. I kept forgetting the video camera on the kitchen table this year LOL

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back