Parents YouTube Addresses

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

M

M23K's

I don't have any videos of my daughter posted (I have the tape kind of camcorder and don't know how to get them on the computer) but I love watching everyone elses.

I thought it would be handy if everyone could post their YouTube links here so we would have them all in one place.

Shawn, this has nothing to do with Youtube. I was wondering how your DD did when she went to try out a new gym? Will she be able to compete level 4 at the new gym?

our family's youtube videos are in our siggie.

question about uploading videos. i have a mini-DV camcorder. i can't figure out for the life of me how to get it onto my computer. i lost the instructions. anyone know? i can only put videos i have snapped with my digital camera and those aren't very good quality. thanks!

We just got our video camera and have taped 3 meets. My dh just ordered a cable we needed to get the video to the computer so we can put on youtube. once we do I will send the link.

our video is not dvd so I don't know if the process would be the same or not. I am technologically challenged, my dh has to do it all.

I have one of the first generation DVD camcorders that do not have a connection cable to the computer.I had to buy a program to rib the movies of the DVD's so I can edit them in the computer.You loose some of the quality of the movie and it takes some time too.My next purchase will be a harddrive camcorder.Looks like they're slowely getting cheaper.Since I'm computer handycapped too so I had to spend a lot of time to resaerch how to get those movies of the DVD's.When you go to the store most of the sellspeople don't know anything about it.
Here is my DD's youtube account

www.youtube.com/hunde2

This is great! I haven't figured out how to put my videos online yet---I do have a place for it to connect, so I know it's possible, but I don't have the cable. I'll have to see if I can figure it out! Thanks for posting links to all of your videos!

Dee

I think my camcorder's too old

We had it in the delivery room when DD was born and she's 10. I don't see anything to plug a firewire into. We need a new one so I'm going to check out the camcorder thread and keep my eyes open for a bargain.

Thanks for posting all the links....DD and I love watching them!!

I really like gymnasttube. I had visited it once a few weeks ago and sort of forgot about it. Thanks for the reminder.

Yeah !!! I got my videos from my camcorder to my computer !!! - wait, let me re-phrase that - my dh got my videos from my camcorder to my computer !!!:D. Now I just have to get him to upload them to youtube and I can participate !!!

Adding our vid channel. Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend... anyone want summer to be here as badly as I do? LOL :p

http://www.youtube.com/user/littlebiggymchamp

So many talented gymmies - can't wait to see how they all progress through the next meet season!:D

mom2kazkids - I had never seen your dd's vids - she is sooooooo cute & she has such a polish about her! She will do great at L4!

Oh my... I didn't realize that I had TWENTY FOUR videos of gymmie up there... obviously some of them are from her L4 year last year!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back