Parents YouTube Addresses

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

thank you...we have level 6 North State tomorrow (and believe it or not she has has the stomach flu...Yuck) and State Nov 15.. so we hope she does get to move up and compete in Jan.

Chris

thank you...we have level 6 North State tomorrow (and believe it or not she has has the stomach flu...Yuck) and State Nov 15.. so we hope she does get to move up and compete in Jan.

Chris
Well good luck to her! Hope she gets well and is able to compete well!

mygirlsflipz it is lovely to see you around. I loved the video of your DD on youtube, she is such a lovely and graceful gymnast. Are you still at the same club?

mygirlsflipz it is lovely to see you around. I loved the video of your DD on youtube, she is such a lovely and graceful gymnast. Are you still at the same club?
Hi bogwoppit! Thank you for the kind words about my dd. I have been around...just not posting much. It has been a busy time. Since I am posting, I was so sorry to hear about your dreadful day the other day...no lights, lots of snow...how was the grilled pizza:)? I hope your husband made it home safe. We are still at the same club in Tokyo and my dd is doing fine. In August she competed in the All Japan Junior National Championships. I hope your girls are well. Keep doing great things with CB!

What exactly doesn't work for you? Maybe I can help???

I am sure it is operator error, but I fill in all the required fields and paste in the youtube url and after I submit it it goes to a error page. I plan on asking my husband. He will probably figure out what I am doing wrong!ha If you can figure it out that would be very helpful! Thanks!

Wow, I love watching those videos.

you all have amazing gymnasts!

I cannot post - I dont have a digital recorder, Maybe Santa will bring me one!

I am sure it is operator error, but I fill in all the required fields and paste in the youtube url and after I submit it it goes to a error page. I plan on asking my husband. He will probably figure out what I am doing wrong!ha If you can figure it out that would be very helpful! Thanks!

By the way your DD is adorable and her bars rock!

I am assuming that you are opening up a reply box, then clikcing on the youtube icon and then pasting in the url code that you get from under the video that says embed. If you are doing all that it may be a browser problem. I cannot post from Internet Explorer, just from Mozilla. Think my PC is wierd like me!

If your hubby cannot work it out, get back to me and I'll dig further. But it is not to hard to go to your link.

Thanks bogwoppit! DD loves the bars! She would spend the entire practice time on them if she could!! I will get hubby to check what I am doing this weekend. Thanks for all the help !

Aha! So that's who just commented on dd's L5 States video on You Tube! Thanks fo the nice comments!

I got a quick look at one of your dd's videos & can't wait to go back to your channel & see more. You have some amazing gymnasts there! I'm jealous of your dd's 'L6 practice meet' bars. Oy, that event has been tough for dd to master!!! Nice work!

Emma's mom, I remember that your dd got a very nice score for her 1st L5 UB. Now I see why, her bars were great! You can tell she loves it.

Your daughters amazing for such a young level 5 . She looks like she loves her sport. Shes with a good team and Mickey is a great coach that can take her far!!

Emma's mom, I remember that your dd got a very nice score for her 1st L5 UB. Now I see why, her bars were great! You can tell she loves it.

Thank you so much ingymom. She does love it. She has a lot of upper body strength. Bars are definitely her favorite. :)

Your daughters amazing for such a young level 5 . She looks like she loves her sport. Shes with a good team and Mickey is a great coach that can take her far!!

Thank you gotgym. Mickey is great. We love him. DD has been with him since she was 4 years old. I don't think she'll be his Vanessa Z., but she is having fun and that is what we want. DD also has Jenny Hayden for a coach. She is great too. Are you from Illinois?

Yes I am and while Vanessa may be irreplaceable, Mickey has many good gymnasts to his credit. He is looked upon very highly in the gymnastics community. Shes in great hands! Good Luck to her this season

Yes I am and while Vanessa may be irreplaceable, Mickey has many good gymnasts to his credit. He is looked upon very highly in the gymnastics community. Shes in great hands! Good Luck to her this season

Mickey is a great coach. More importantly, he is a good person and Emma adores him. I am glad others feel the same as we do. Thank you and good luck to you too!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back