Off Topic Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Geoffrey Taucer

Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Gymnast
Anybody else playing this yet? I almost always buy new Zelda games the day they come out and binge them; in this case, I probably won't be able to pick it up until wednesday afternoon.

Everything I've seen and heard about it sounds amazing, though

My teenage son started playing it yesterday. Big franchise fan. He's excited about it, saying it seems like they picked up some aesthetic inspiration from Elden Ring, another favorite game of his. The new abilities have him interested as well.

I was a gigantic Zelda nerd growing up. Fanfics, cosplays, analyses of the narrative and lore for at least a couple school assignments, learned piano, guitar, and ocarina by teaching myself Zelda tunes by ear. I even played Link in a music video some years back.

Can't wait to dive into this one.

Last edited:
I was a gigantic Zelda nerd growing up. Fanfics, cosplays, analyses of the narrative and lore for at least a couple school assignments, learned piano, guitar, and ocarina by teaching myself Zelda tunes by ear. I even played Link in a music video some years back.

Can't wait to dive into this one.
My "baby" sister loved all things Zelda. After she passed, all of her stuff was brought to our house. She had EVERYTHING Zelda that existed up to that point.

Bought it last night... my son started playing last night... I haven't had a chance yet.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back