Parents A couple laughs...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

gothgymmom

Proud Parent
Reaction score
so, lastnight at practice, after a pep rally for states, the older girls were on the vault track. since i watch everyone, i noticed they were doing the "haley run" and the butahara was too funny as they were doing it.

anyone else have any stories of the girls being silly at practice?

Oh man, my girls had an absolute blast the one time the coach let them act out their favorite Stick It moments, including the butahara. I think every girl who has seen Stick It want to do that. That's awesome!

No, but I find myself uttering "It's not called gym-nice-tics" way too often. I'm a teen movie freak and I probably love it more than DD. :) Something about the buttahara will send her into a nonstop giggle fit though.

We have a beam coach who sounds like the one from the movie, and she is always yelling at the girls pretty feet, pretty feet- in that same accent, and I am up in the balcony giggling.

One night after all the rec and compulsory kids went home, all of the optionals had fun performing their routines to different music. It was hysterical watching them try to adapt their routine style to the different styles of music.

My DD has a disney routine so it's cute and perky and bouncy and then her coach had her do her routine to a dramatic piece of music. And watching the older girls changing their mature routines to a big band or 50s style of music was equally funny.

Watching the girls and coaches interact in such a positive way, watching them laughing with one another...seriously one of my best memories of her gym life.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back