A Great Year is Over

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Empowered

Proud Parent
No she didn't win first a whole bunch... in fact she never placed higher than 4th on a single event, or 5th in the AA... And she didn't score off the charts with 38's and 39's...

BUT... She did just cap off her version of a perfect season and a wonderful year of improvement :)

She competed the entire level 6 season without a single fall on any event. She didn't even have one major wobble on beam and not a single stop or extra cast on bars.

And for the first time ever she scored over a 35 for 4 straight meets to end the season. This is so great for her considering she started the year with a 32.5 at her practice meet.

Though she is disappointed because she is the only one on her team to not win at States, I am so proud of her for being the best that she can be.

It sounds like she had a great season with so many things to be proud of. Guess what now is the uptraining and all the fun that comes with it.

In our gym she would've got a whole mountain of chocolate for those no. fall meets, the coach always rewards the girls who don't with some great chocolate.

Sounds like she had an awesome season!! I LOVE her consistency and ability to stay on with no falls :). Sometimes being consistent and steady is much more important than winning the occasional first place. Her consistancy and steady improvement just shows you how strong and awesome she is!!! GREAT job!!

Your girl has much to be proud of! Good for her, especially about the no falls. Level 6 can really be tough. :D

Congrats to your dd on a successful season!!! Wow, no falls is super impressive! And so is a 35+!!!

Obviously, not everyone can place at States but that certainly doesn't mean she's not a talented, motivated gymnast with a ton of potential and great attitude to boot. Sounds like she'll be ready for level 7.

Wow a no fall season. That is some accomplishment. My dd would settle for one no fall meet LOL> Congrats to her. Those scores are not shabby at all either. Hope she has a great time uptraining and hope she gets the skills she needs to move up.

WTG to your DD. A no fall season is def. something to be very proud of. Big congrats to her

She did just cap off her version of a perfect season and a wonderful year of improvement :)

She competed the entire level 6 season without a single fall on any event. She didn't even have one major wobble on beam and not a single stop or extra cast on bars.

Sounds like a VERY SUCCESSFUL season to me!!!! Congrats to her!

Awesome job! She should be so proud. Hope she has fun with lots of up training and learning giants!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back