A little bit of bragging:)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I have loads of bragging for each one of my fantastical little daughters right now! Here goes:

Kaddie- Bars: Straight arm and leg kip and longhang kip, and a straight arm front hip!
Vault: Handstand flatback with a block and two extra 8 inch mats! (Upgrade from the previous 1 mat with no block)
Beam: Back walkover on low and medium beams, and can do a backhandspring on the floor beam with her hands on it (she likes to put her arms wide :p)!
Floor: Front tuck, roundoff 4 backhandsprings, and is inches away from a standing tuck!
*A level 4 gymnast ^
Audrei- Bars: Straight arm clear hip to 3/4 handstand, a straddle cast handstand, layout flyaway, and...GIANTS!
Vault: A front handspring that just keeps improving
Beam: Backhandspring on the high beam, backwalkover+ backhandspring on the low and medium beams, full turn, and a switch leap on low beam!
Floor: Front handspring front tuck, switch leap 1/2+straddle jump, back layout, and a standing pike!
*A level 7 gymnast ^
Annabelle- Bars: straight arm and leg longhang kip, baby giants, and is sooo close to straddle cast handstands!
Vault: Front handspring over the big vault with a little block!
Beam: A bigger split jump and leap, full turn on low beam, back walkover on high beam, and a back handspring on low beam.
Floor: Front tuck, 3 front handsprings in a row, back tuck (standing and robhs), and a switch leap!
*A level 5 gymnast ^

Wonderful brags!! I was reading this and kept thinking, "Oh my, THREE gymnasts!" I now feel lucky to have one gymnast and one little hockey player!

Good job to your dds!

"one little hockey player"? are you sure you're in Canada? LOL. :)

"one little hockey player"? are you sure you're in Canada? LOL. :)

Unless you know of some other kids that I don't remember having...

Funny thing is, dd taught herself how to skate in our backyard rink when she was 3. Now that she does gym all the time, whenever we go skating (probably once or twice a week for most of the winter) she just can't get the hang of it. I mean, she can skate, but she does not have great balance or speed.

I figure there is some sort of big difference that is opposite of the balance she uses in the gym.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back