Amazing news!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hey Shawn,

Have you started homeschooling and the new gym yet? Hope it is going well if you guys did. Homeschooling really is awesome!

Hey Shawn,

Have you started homeschooling and the new gym yet? Hope it is going well if you guys did. Homeschooling really is awesome!

Heya! Yep, we started homeschooling yesterday. DD did great! She was totally into it and did her work with very little complaint. She was anxious for computer time so she got a little impatient. But, what she wanted to do on the computer was Spelling City and Book Adventure so I guess I can't complain too much. :D

She also got a little bored later in the afternoon waiting for her brothers to get home from school. She's not used to having no one around to play with. But, those days will be few as she starts at the new gym today.

WOW! That is amazing! Congrats to your DD on her quick progress, and good luck to you on the homeschooling adventure.

Good Luck Shawn - Let us know how the new gym goes.

you will have to remind me, when does she have her first L5 Meet?

We don't know yet since she hasn't trained L5 at all. The HC said she'll probably compete a couple of meets toward the end of the spring season and then a couple of L6 meets next fall. We'll just have to see how she does and when they decide she's ready to compete, I guess.

Shawn,

If she likes computer learning and you have an extra $20 a month, we use a program called Time4Learning. Some of our distance learning programs provide it for free and it is called Compass Learning Odyssey. CompassLearning Odyssey You can customize what grade level she is in, so if she is ahead in reading, she can do that, etc. We really like it.

Hope she has fun at her new gym.

Lots of families have liked the stuff at this website. I haven't used it yet for Abby. She isn't into school and I don't want to overwhelm her. But later I will since she loves learning on the computer. http://www.bigiqkids.com/

And this site has a free bingo maker. Fun for learning lots of things. 5 x 5 Bingo Card Maker

i am so happy for you and envius that sounds licke you worcked harde for it .and i love k12 system it rockes

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back