Parents BHS miracle has occurred!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

UnoMas

Proud Parent
I was standing in the gym lobby talking to a friend today when my older daughter's coach tapped on the window and motioned for me to look out into the gym. This is very, VERY rare at our gym...coaches generally don't ever give us feedback let alone stop practice. My daughter then proceeds to do her RO BHS BHS with the straightest and most together legs that I have ever seen her do. I mean, it looked GOOD!:D She struggles SOOOOO much with this, to the point of it looking nothing like any of her team mates all season. Her one coach has been working very hard on it with her. I am cautiously optimistic that this will stick and she will begin to be able to do it better at state meet in a few weeks. I will keep you posted! Very happy for her and VERY glad to not have to hopefully look at that messy BHS anymore.:);)

Awesome news!! Isn't it great when you see things "click"? Hope she can bring that to her state meet!

WTG to you DD. Im sure she is on cloud 9. Hope she is able to make it "pretty" at states.

WTG to you DD. Im sure she is on cloud 9. Hope she is able to make it "pretty" at states.
Thanks! She is funny, she said "I don't know what I did different, but I think I remember how to do it!". Hopefully she CAN remember!

That is awesome !!!! Can she.come tell my DD what she did ??? LOL congratulations to her & her coach. Great that you were able to see it too !!!!

That is awesome !!!! Can she.come tell my DD what she did ??? LOL congratulations to her & her coach. Great that you were able to see it too !!!!

LOL. She said something about blocking out of a handstand position. If I find out the miracle cure, I will share with all fellow struggling BHS'ers!

Awesome. My daughter is still working on perfecting that. She has managed to get her legs straighter but cannot glue them together! Congrats to you daughter as this seems to be very hard for a lot of kids to achieve.

Woohoo! Congratulations to your dd! I know how long and hard she has struggled with this. She sure did get it at the right time - before the State meet!

Woohoo! Congratulations to your dd! I know how long and hard she has struggled with this. She sure did get it at the right time - before the State meet!

Thanks...yes she has struggled LONG and HARD and now...she is struggling again with it! I watched her last night at practice and it seems to have disappeared and gone back to its old ways! Arghhh. So frustrating. Maybe it will come back...2 weeks and a couple days till State Meet! :0

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back