Parents Brag-ROBHS

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.
Reaction score
Em's coach sent me a text!! She just threw her ROBHS at camp on the floor without a spot. :) She has been throwing them on the tumble track and on the floor with a spot!! :) I am so happy for her!!! :)

Yay!!! Good for her! That is a big skill!!

Thanks you all! :) I spoke with her a little bit of ago and she was so proud. Her coach said she did several of them. So now she has the skill! :) Now, if the vaulting would come.

Congratulations to Em!

This is a really big deal. By the way, vaulting is an acquired taste :) My older DD was a very weak vaulter at the younger levels (we were always in suspense to see if she would make it over). As a level 10, it was her best event and she told me just yesterday (four years after retiring from gymnastics), that she still wishes she could do gym just to have the chance to vault again!

Best Wishes,

ZZMom

Thank you so much! That make me feel better! :)
At camp today, they did the ROBHS, front tucks, and front walkovers(I think). They were so excited. Their coach is very proud of them. They are working really hard all day long and getting along great! :)

I am so glad to hear!! Summertime is a great time to pick up skills and they usually do.

I wish our coaches would send us text messages about our child's progress!!! ;)

Good for her! that is a big skill, and what a great text to receive!

Good stuff!

My Danielle is about to get hers too - she can do it very well on the wedge (down slope), but on the flat she hasn't quite nailed the landing. It shouldn't be long now, considering it took her only 2 tries to get it on the wedge! I was happy I was there to see it, and I would absolutely love it if I were there to see her get a perfect one on the flat too! I love to watch her whenever I can.

Thanks you all! :)
I am very fortunate to have great communication with Em's coaches. We are at a small gym. The level 4 team is 3 girls. El is the only girl doing level 3. There are 3 girls doing level 2. A dozen or so level ones. Her coach has been like another mom to her level 4 girls.
Bajanswife-your little one will have that in no time, I am sure! :)That is awesome that she is picking up skills so quickly!
I received an email with a video attached of the girls doing the camp dance. It was the cutest thing. They are having the best time. I highly recommend the LSU camp! :)

I hope you all don't mind me talking about it, but no one else gets the excitement of hearing the news. LOL My non-gym friends don't understand! LOL
Em's coach just sent a text that Em and her friend both vaulted over the table in a handstand into the pit!!!! :) Her coach said she did not hesitate at all!!!! :)

How awesome! It sounds like she is not only having a lot of fun but getting a lot out of the camp skills-wise also. As far as talking about Em's accomplishments, I think that this is one of the few places you can go where people understand and get excited about news like this. You're right, non-gym friends just don't understand. Congratulations on the big skills!

Now if I could only get my DD's coach to text me when she gets a new skill...

thank you!!! :) I am very fortunate to have a great friend in my dd's coach. :) I tell her all the time how much I appreciate her.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back