WAG Bras and deductions

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.
W

wizzie

I know that if your bra strap is showing you get a deduction, but what about bra lines? If your bra is under the leo completely, but lines are visible, is there a deduction there?

Also, what type of bras do you guys use for competition?

Thank you!

There is only a deduction if a part of the bra is sticking out of the leotard. No desuction for the lines under the leotard.

I wear cami type sport bras that you buy in a three-pack at Walmart for 12$. Nothing special, but they do the job & I have never had an issue with straps sticking out.

I know that if your bra strap is showing you get a deduction, but what about bra lines? If your bra is under the leo completely, but lines are visible, is there a deduction there?

Thank you!

none that i'm aware of...

You will not get a deduction for bra lines showing. Also, just to remind everyone: the deduction is for underwear or bras intentionally showing. If you have a sports bra that is covered by your leotard, but due to movement in your routine, a tiny bit shows at some point, you will not get deducted.

Pretty sure this is straight out of 'Stick It' haha

none that i'm aware of...

You seem to have forgotten the "Bro-ssiere" for men...... Just the ticket for the man whose chest "muscles" take two extra strides after he stops jogging.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

The Best Of All Time: Layout Jaeger

UPDATE: The Liukin Club

Back