Parents Cast coming off today!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Committed

Proud Parent
Whoo-hoo! It's been a long month. DD had a dream that it wouldn't be completely healed when she took it off, so she's a bit nervous. I told her not to worry, if it wasn't healed, we wouldn't get a new cast on immediately. I would take her home, put her under a hot shower, and then go get the new cast on :D

I'm taking her out of school a little early today to get a nice lunch before getting that bad boy off. I'm sure the smell will take away any appetite either of us may have!!!

ooooh. The smell. Yeah, definitely eat before going. :D I had no idea of how bad it would smell when DS's cast came off last year. Then he wanted to bring it home and put it on a shelf in his room. I told him NO WAY that thing was going in our car or house!!

Lol! My daughter elbow cast is sitting on a shelf in her room! It's been off for two years and the smell has gone.

Every awful story begins with "we were on beam and..."

whoo-hoo! Its all healed! Dr wants her to not resume activity until next week. Shes walking around with a little limp, but otherwise great. Its a little sore, but no pain!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back