Parents Cocovida Sizing

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.
Reaction score
Looking for leo sizing help! My daughter was looking to buy a leo from cocovida, and was wondering if anyone knew the sizing compared to GK? She is an AM in GK, AS in salute, and AL in darcy leotards, so we know each brand runs different, any help would be appreciated!

Comparable to GK in our experience, however my daughter didn’t like the fit. It pulled weird in the crotch and the front felt slightly low cut. Might just be her body type, not sure.

I would say slightly smaller than GK (but my DD is still in the “Child” size group). My DD likes hers, but I know some of the girls find them to be too high cut in the hip area.

Not cocovida, but anyone know about gymgear sizing? dd wears AS in most brands, AM in ozone, C12 in Sylvia P.

Not cocovida, but anyone know about gymgear sizing? dd wears AS in most brands, AM in ozone, C12 in Sylvia P.
My daughter has just sized up into an adult XS in Sylvia P and she wears a teen small (16) in gymgear. GymGear leotards are very forgiving regarding size, as the fabric is so soft (they are the only training leos she will wear now because they are so comfortable).

My daughter has just sized up into an adult XS in Sylvia P and she wears a teen small (16) in gymgear. GymGear leotards are very forgiving regarding size, as the fabric is so soft (they are the only training leos she will wear now because they are so comfortable).
thank you!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back