WAG Denver Area Gyms

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

ca_dreaming

Proud Parent
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

New member here. :) This site is such an awesome resource!

Anyway, we are considering a relocation to the Denver area and would be looking for a gym for my DD who would be L6 next season. Does anyone have any feedback/information on the following gyms:
5280 Gymnastics - Littleton
JET Gymnastics
Active Athletics
Peak Athletics

Also, I've noticed that CO has high school gym teams. How does that work with club gymnastics? When the girls get to HS do they do both?

Thanks!

Of all of those, 5280 has a great reputation. The owner at Active is great as well, but I don't know much about their girls program.

HS depends on the gym/program. Our gym does not like the girls to do high school. With the different requirements, it can affect girls in different ways. So that would be up to you and the coach where you guys land.

I actually think JET does pretty well also.

TIGAR is pretty north of the ones they are looking at though. ALl of those are on the south side of Denver and Tigar is on the very north side. IT really depends on what part of the city you are moving to.

SO, the girls' coach at our gym said they are all good, it jsut depends on the atmosphere you are looking for.

they are all good. and if you're thinking of college gymnastics, high school is a waste of time. great experience for some kids, but the college coaches don't look at them.

Thank you so much for the information. It's very helpful. What do you think is the best way to evaluate a new gym? How many practices should my DD do at each place? Is one enough?

I don't think one is enough. I woudl go in without her and check it out, and see if you can do a week. That should give you a better idea.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back