Off Topic dunno is fine!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

JBS

ChalkBucket Founder
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Proud Parent
Reaction score
dunno is fine. ChalkBucket is having some random connection issues with AT&T...which dunno uses...so he is currently locked off the site.

I will create another thread about the issue shortly.

Quick Fix for ATT Issue

If you have ATT and cannot access the site directly, you can go to Anonymouse.org and access the site from there. Of course that does not help those that cannot see this! You might pass it on to Dunno though...

Yeah....I have AT&T and haven't been able to access it from my mobile either. Frustrating when I'm sitting at the gym!

Here is a thread about the issue...

Link Removed

What a break for me!! I finally have a chance to catch up with him on total posts, likes, and the holy grail...... the "post to like" ratio in the 50 something and over coaches division. The way I figure it, at the rate I'm going, that should happen about the same time pigs fly.....

No wonder! I haven't been able to go on with my phone, iPad or computer so I thought there was something wrong with Chalkbucket and decided to wait it out. Now I was able to go on and I went "Horay!" but then I read this and realized that i'm at a friends house... Ugh.

No wonder! I haven't been able to go on with my phone, iPad or computer so I thought there was something wrong with Chalkbucket and decided to wait it out. Now I was able to go on and I went "Horay!" but then I read this and realized that i'm at a friends house... Ugh.

At home try anonymouse.com, another member suggested it as a way to get past the AT&T blacklist. Glad you found us again.

Hey dunno, you're finally back. I hope you didn't think we wouldn't miss you, because we...errr, uh, most of us did. Well, you know, you can't win them all.

Dunno is indeed back, he is on through the anonymouse.org (!) link. Still no resolution on the AT&T issue.

Well I know for sure he isn't the only one blocked out right now. TXgymfan is also in AT&T limbo, so I am sure there are others.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back