WAG Europeans livestream?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

lovegymnastics

Gymnast
Reaction score
I was wondering if annyone knows if there will be a livestream from the european championships that start next week in Sofia. I would love to see it.

I thought BG were going to stream it, but they have just said they will post all of the junior routines, which seems an oddly specific thing to say...

I cannot find anything anywhere, really too bad as this is such a major competition.

Thank you for looking,
I also searched but couldn't find anything. :(

I wonder if Bulgarian TV will be showing it - just thinking that you can pick up odd tv channels on satellite

found this -
Link Removed
Classification: Sports
Genre: Sports
Network: BBC TWO (
uk.gif
United Kingdom)
Airs: Sundays at 01:30 pm
Runtime: 180 Minutes
Premiere: May 18, 2014

looks like we are okay !

Unless I had eaten too much cheese and had a daytime nap, I'm pretty sure that I remember watching a big acro championships in Sofia earlier this year. It would definitely have been online as I can't remember the last time I sat in front of the tv (months) and even if I did, we don't have any satellite or digital packages. I couldn't understand the commentary, which was a shame, but the quality of the stream was pretty good.
So hopefully, if nothing else, that will be available again.

Wow, missed your post about going Jenny. Very jealous!
Are you watching the guys as well? and the juniors?

I think the GB team has lots of medal chances. The men should do really well - Team gold is a distinct possibility at both age groups, as well as some individual medals. Theirs to lose. The women also have medal chances, but they need to nail their routines on bars and beam.

Very exciting!

The men's is the week after so not going to that. Really really hoping we get some medals. Especially the juniors.

There are some odd Euro channels that might be able to pic up. Not a chance of the BEEB though, they are seriously blocked here.

Will try to stalk something streaming down.

Thank you fot looking bogwoppit, that looks great. Not that I will have much time, but I will definately have to watch some.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back