Parents Excited !

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

gymmomntc2e6

Moderator/Proud Parent
Reaction score
DD got her ROBHSBT on Monday !!!! She has been working so hard and was frustrated because she was one of the only L4's that had not yet mastered it. She still needs some work on her set, but she is doing it pretty well. Best of all, she is happy !!!

Her first Prep-Op meet is Sunday - so any spare fairies would be welcome. 8:00am start : - (

Wow big skill for a L4, she must be flying high!

Best of luck for the prep op meet, that'll be fun after the USAG season. Does she get to compete different skills in USAG?

Woohoo!!! How exciting for her, especially when they feel that pressure to get it because everyone else has it. Abby just started doing hers on the rod floor yesterday with just a tiny spot (she says) and she came home soooo excited. I am sure your DD was even more excited to be doing it herself. Wow!

Sending her lots of fairies for her prep-op meet! Hope she has a blast!

Elements required are similar to L4, except bars ( no need for the evil mill circle ) but floor & beam have 1/2 turn on one foot. Beam needs two acro, connected jumps, leap. Floor Flight series (ROBHS) leaps, jumps. Vault is L4.

Her floor routine is very cool. We are looking forward to it.

That's awesome. congrats and good luck at the prep op meet this weekend.

Yay, congrats to your DD! I remember how excited mine was when she got this skill. Good luck in the upcoming prep-op season. How fun to get to do your own routines!

Meg

WOW that is a big deal!!!! Very impressive!!! Good luck to her at her prep op meet!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back