WAG For the younger gymnasts

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member D3987
  • Start date Start date

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.
Dunno?...:confused:..I can hear you...:confused:...where are you dunno, I can't se....wow, is that you in the santa suit!!? :eek:...:D

My dd would settle for just the kip and she really did put on her Christmas list!

As a coach, may I ask for a competition without a fall for all of my gymnasts? (Ah and also, can all of them perform a handspring vault without touching their head on the mat?)

My DD would also like her kip for Christmas. I'd be happy with a year without injuries for her.

I want my current injury to go away and not come back so I can clean up my routines! Also I want my teammates to have a really great season and stay healthy.

My oldest dd would like her giant for Christmas please. My younger one a consistent back hand spring would be nice.

Too funny! I did ask my DD what she wanted for Christmas a few weeks ago and she told me she wants her 1 1/2 on floor!

Santa, please can you send a beam fairy to live with us for at least the next few months so that DD can consistently get her cartwheel and back walkover? Beam is her nemesis - I swear that girl has no balance and she knows it too, which is why she also has a lot of fear! Beam is the only thing that's going to hold her back from levels 6 and 7.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back