Parents Funny Sneaky girl

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

Amusibus

Proud Parent
Reaction score
Just a funny moment from this afternoon. Our head coach is notorious for not allowing team girls any kind of junk food, on AND off premises. And she is very strict! So on the way to practice, my daughter is eating all her healthy stuff, and almost finishes it. She was told she would get a "bank size" lolly if she finished. She suddenly has to pee badly and can't wait. We get in and she remembers the lolly. I take it out and bend down and whisper to her to hide it and quick eat it in the bathroom. Her eyes dart wildly from side to side, then she grabs the lolly and stuffs it down the front of her leo and bolts for the bathroom. Several minutes later comes out, looking very happy. Have heard similar stories from other parents many times. Everything in moderation!

That is funny... and now i am really laughing... just recalling that at my DD's gym the preteam coach gives her girls regulation sized Snickers for getting a new skill! Also, just this weekend i caught my DD rewarding her home conditioning efforts with a Funyon after every set she completed!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using ChalkBucket mobile app

Trudi used to tell me in Romania they hid their chocolate bars inside their toilets or behind them or something.

You created a monster by telling her she could eat candy in the can.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back