WAG Gyms - Paris, France

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

GlobalNomad

Proud Parent
Reaction score
I'm wondering if anyone has any information on gymnastics clubs in Paris, France. This would be for girl, 11 years old US level 9.

you can search on the national database which gives clubs and also lists regional champions etc so that might give you a starting point, also page the oracle, @dunno

Link Removed

gives the gymnast ranking lists, download the first list, page 9 is the start of the senior women and it lists them in order with their club and coach as well, then you have to work out which clubs are in Paris, bearing in mind Paris is a fair sized city and will take you a while to travel around.

Now Pole, and correct me if I am wrong @Dr Maleficent, is the regional training centre, as they have a centralised elite system.

To get a list of clubs near to Paris, click on the clubs tab, then , top on the left hand menue, Clubs pres de chez moi.

second box type 75 ( for paris centre) and then tick artistique feminine, then recherche.

That will give you a list of Paris centre clubs wich you can cross reference with the elites list.

hth

'Margo

these are also the contacts for the Ile de france region

ILE DE FRANCE MARNE
President: Daniel CARGNINO
Zone : Link Removed
Adresse : 15 RUE BETHISY BP 82 , 93130 NOISY LE SEC
Tél : 01 49 42 94 91
Fax : 01 49 42 93 82
E-mail : [email protected]
Web : http://www.crifmarne-ffgym.com

ILE DE FRANCE OUEST
President: Malika MESRAR
Adresse : 21 AV PIERRE CURIE , 78210 ST CYR L'ECOLE
Tél : 01 72 67 40 00
Fax : 01 34 60 54 29
Web : http://www.crifo-ffgym.com

Near Clamart would be a good location, so more on the south west side.

so that would be department 92

there is one in Clamart

CLAMART GYM. 92 (23092.221) CLAMART
Président : VARLET Guy
label_CERT.jpg
label_PE.jpg

Tel : 01 46 38 95 08 - Fax : - Email : [email protected]
Site Web : www.clamartgymnastique.com
Sites d'entraînement :
  • Salle Emilie LE PENNEC, place Jules Hunebelle 92140 Clamart
don't know their level though

these are also the contacts for the Ile de france region

ILE DE FRANCE MARNE
President: Daniel CARGNINO
Adresse : 15 RUE BETHISY BP 82 , 93130 NOISY LE SEC
Tél : 01 49 42 94 91
Fax : 01 49 42 93 82
Web : http://www.crifmarne-ffgym.com

ILE DE FRANCE OUEST
President: Malika MESRAR
Adresse : 21 AV PIERRE CURIE , 78210 ST CYR L'ECOLE
Tél : 01 72 67 40 00
Fax : 01 34 60 54 29
Web : http://www.crifo-ffgym.com

You're like a Gymnastics Club Concierge!

Does the pôle system have a boarding school type environment in order to train above a certain level?

yep, they are all siphoned off, there used to be a mum on here with experience but I think she has left.

But that is the elite stream, they have lots of successes on their website but I don't know the French levels, however looking at some of the scores, bearing in mind we use FIG in Europe, they should be a reasonable level, best is to email a couple of clubs with examples of skills she is working and see if they can accommodate

Do you know if a kid train at INSEP Paris and not live at a pôle? I was looking at your link, and some of the Espoirs have "hors pôle" listed. I looked at the videos of the brown in 2003/2004 Espoirs, and that's about her level. I'm not sure I could handle sending her to live away from me, even if they would take her.

I'm pretty sure they wouldn't take her at a pole anyway as she is not a French National, and as they are nationally funded I would assume that they are only for gymnasts eligible to compete for France. Try pm to @Dr Maleficent, she might have more insight into their system and be able to help, but I know she is busy with work atm and not on here so much.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back