WAG Here we go again...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

BarCoach

Coach
Reaction score
We thought she had chosen, but is now doesn't like it. Searching again...
What is this music?

Our girls don't get nearly that much input into the floor music!!

How about Forces of Destiny? My DD wanted this song, but got something even better (IMO)!! She even has choreographed the whole routine if you need that as well!!

Believe me, I've never put this much into it before either. The problem is that the girls are young and want music that is way too mature so they bring it in and the. Laches don't like it and they have to start over. And they don't like our suggestions either.

I do like that music but it might be too dramatic for her. I'd love to see the routine though!

I probably have to put my foot down at this point. I'd make a list of five songs that you feel would work for this child and tell her to choose one from the list. that's what my daughters coach did for the entire team and everything got done in a reasonable time.

The coaches hand us a list of suggestions. We should pick from the list. Coach did let another girl pick her selection because she didn't like the music they suggested. However, not the norm and did not take near this long. If it did, they probably would have told her to pick from the original list or stay in L5!

another thought is that music is such a personal thing as far as styling and liking different types that it really doesn't matter what anyone else likes. just because 10 people on chalk bucket like the music doesn't mean the kid is going to accept it

Yes we're at that point. She's getting a CD of 5 on Monday after taking the weekend off, to be decided on by next Friday.
With all these posts I've been asking what a specific music was called or to see a routine to something I liked. Wasn't asking an opinion on if it was good or not. Though it's always welcome!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back