Parents "I love to watch you play."

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.
This is so cool. I say to DD all the time " I just love to watch you do gymnastics". And I really do. The stuff she does is so fun to watch and I love watching her jump up and down in excitement between turns at the end of a 4 hour practice. I almost dread when she is ready to compete. I just love watching her get new stuff without the pressure of competing. I don't want it to take the joy out of it for her.

Thanks for sharing! My 11 year old Ds (not a gymmie) recently told me after a long night at the baseball field how much he appreciated me coming to his games and cheering him on. He also told that he loves that I like to watch him play and I want to be there!! Really there is no where I would rather be than watching my kids do their thing but it just shows that they do notice!!

I love to watch too. And I hate that our gym doesn't let me.

I love to watch and I love it when my dd comes out at the end of training - cheeks all flushed, hair all over the place, sweating and looking exhausted and she breaks into a huge grin and says "did you see my...." or "did you see me do...." and I can say with complete honestly "yes, how amazing are you?!"

I enjoyed it very much too- thanks. Anyone else think it was funny that her 5 year old has been taking ukelele lessons for 2 years??? Not because of the instrument, but because of her age. IDK just struck me as funny.

I enjoyed it very much too- thanks. Anyone else think it was funny that her 5 year old has been taking ukelele lessons for 2 years??? Not because of the instrument, but because of her age. IDK just struck me as funny.

Yes, I wondered about that too, though I suppose Suzuki violin starts at a very young age. Why not ukulele? Will have to search on YouTube "Super Amazing 5-year-old Ukulele Player!"

Thanks for sharing - that was a great article! Now to try and put it into action : )

I love hands free mama, and hadn't seen that one before. Thanks! Such a good reminder...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back