Parents 'I'm like magic'

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

gwenmom

Proud Parent
Reaction score
One of the best parts of gymnastics is the grin DD gets when she gets a new skill.

Tonight she got her ROBHSBHS and told me and her coach 'I'm like magic!' Cracked us both up. Got to love a 7 year olds joy in life.

Kids saying the funniest things is one of the best things about working with them.

Congratulations to her!!!! You must be so proud!!! Now that she has 2 in a row she will pick up more and more and then when you least expect it (the grocery store, or lobby of the doctors office) she will do 3 or 4 across the floor. From this moment on she will never be right side up again :)

Sent from my iPhone using ChalkBucket mobile app

Too funny!

When my daughter was 7 she was attempting to do her back walkover in our living room, which she had done many times before. Somehow her arms gave out, she fell and looked up at me and said, "I think I've lost my 'sparkle'!"

Congratulations to her!!!! You must be so proud!!! Now that she has 2 in a row she will pick up more and more and then when you least expect it (the grocery store, or lobby of the doctors office) she will do 3 or 4 across the floor. From this moment on she will never be right side up again :)

I had to convince her last night that the living room was not long enough to do more. So I have a feeling you are correct.

mine has a special affinity for Home Depot. Big long aisles while Daddy shops for boring things like screws allows for full on routines it seems or long long tumbling lines!!! She makes sure to stay close to the cashiers, who are often the cheering squad by the time she is done :)

It is magic. And you get to witness it. Ahhhhhhh, love these gymmies!

Congrats to your DD! This ^^^^is so true! My DD got her ROBHSBHS a few months ago ( she's 7 too)and we were at the mall the other day and I turned my back for like 2 seconds and then caught her doing them right there in the middle of the mall! I was horrified/amused. Her response was, "Mom I had so much rooom, I just HAD to!" :rolleyes:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back