WAG is there a list of the A, B, C skills listed anywhere

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

e'smum

Proud Parent
Reaction score
other than a judges notebook? lol
i'm just curious and nosy. i know the coaches know but i don't want to be bothering them just b/c i would like to know as well.

FIG or USAG? You can download the FIG code of points for free from their website. You can buy a JO code of points from USAG for $60.00 or download the iTunes version for $39.99.

FIG or USAG? You can download the FIG code of points for free from their website. You can buy a JO code of points from USAG for $60.00 or download the iTunes version for $39.99.

JO. i saw that $60 price tag when i was looking originally and balked at that. i don't NEED it. just curious. the $39.99 is much cheaper.

thank you!

thats a pretty cool link!! my DD is enjoying watching all the different bars skills! thanks for sharing
me too - i've totally planned out dd's future bar mount based on my favorite. lol (joking not joking)

At the bottom of the page you can also get the beam, floor and vault.

Link Removed

Not sure how accurate this link is.... gives you a general idea.

Someone posted this link earlier. It has images of the skills. I found it informational. I have been wanting to learn what the letters mean for a while, but I'm too cheap to buy the Code of Points.
http://wagymnastics.wikia.com/wiki/Uneven_Bars_Skills

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back