Off Topic Joplin MO

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

Deanna

Moderator/Proud Parent
Proud Parent
Reaction score
I pray that no one from here was in the path of this.
For those of you who pray..please do. This is just unreal.
Joplin tornado kills 89; toll could climb
Lets not forget the other towns hit yesterday and saturday in MN, WI and anyone else.
They are predicting some more bad storms to come through OK, KS, TX today..then sweep on across. Taking much the same path the last bout did in the south. So keep everyone in your prayers. But esp. right now the ones from yesterday and saturday.

Tornado Disaster

My thoughts and prayers are with those in Joplin, Missouri. I hope you all are safe.

Merged both threads to keep things in one place.

This is another terrible loss of life.

unfortunatley My family knows people who live there, and we have not heard from them, we are worried and hoping they are allright. With downed lines and everything they don't have power so there is no way to get in contact, they along with everyone else who were hit so hard with the storm my prayers.

It really is so tragic. Death toll is up to 124 last count i heard. Still so many missing. Who knows how much higher that number will climb. This is the deadlist single tornado in over 50 yrs. My heart breaks. And they are set to get hit with more storms over night, some possibly severe

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back