Off Topic Leotards

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

At least 3 but it really depends on how many times you do wash a week. I'd probably go with 6. Gymnasts tend to end up with a lot of leos especially when they are given out as meet gifts.
My dd really likes the plum practicewear ones.

I also do 3 times a week in the school year and amd 4 in the summer. I have 3 sleeveless (for summers) and 3 full sleeve/3 quarters (winters). I was them once a week. I also have 2 black shorts. Other girls at my gym definitely have more leos and more shorts than me though.

My 3x a week child has 9 (plus comp) leos. Slightly over the top, but I hand wash them and cannot be bothered to wash more often than that. If you are wondering if they need washing every time, yes, absolutely. They get get pretty disgusting

This is really just personal preference, and budget related :) Some people own more leos than they could ever wear. My daughter is at the gym 4 days a week and has about 15, but only 3 or 4 that she really likes and rotates through regularly. But several of those are meet leos, most of the others we got for $15 or less as she prefers flip flop leos and they are luckily super cheap. A few Sylvia P cost 4x that but they were holiday or birthday gifts...she doesn't have shorts because she doesn't wear them, but a couple good pair of black over shorts are really all you would need.

My gymnast has over 50, but in my defense she’s been in the same size for 3 years and homeschools so we don’t buy regular clothes that often.

I have around 30, plus comp leos. I only rotate about 4-5 of them though.
In terms of comfort, I love SylviaP, plum, and GK. SylviaP is on the more expensive side, GK can vary (depends on what you buy), and plum is around $40 or cheaper if they’re on sale! You’ll get a lot of leos at meets, they often have leotard vendors or leos will be given as the meet gift!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News