Miss you all so much

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

Deanna

Moderator/Proud Parent
Proud Parent
Reaction score
I am so sorry. I have been insanely busy lately. Seems like I am ALWAYS running between the gym and the ball field...gym meets and baseball games..lol.
We are trying to buy a house so any extra time we have we are looking at houses. I feel like my head is spinning off into another demension..lol

Kadee did well at her last meet. Got 2nd on everything but floor (got 4th on that). Ended with a 34.925 AA for 2nd place. She has come SOOO far this season. I am so proud of her. All that's left is the state meet this coming weekend. It's just a "fun" meet for the L4s. But they will still "place" them. I am hoping they will keep her as a L4 next season, but they have already been uptraining her. So we shall see. I know they will do what is best for her.

We are getting ready to have a yard sale the weekend after State. Will do it friday and saturday. Then have my sons birthday party that sunday. Poor kid, his birthday is actually tomorrow (he will be 5) but with everything going on, that is the first open sunday. (sunday is the best day for the family who has a way to drive to come.)

Anyway, I am hoping to be back on here a lot more pretty soon. I have not forgotten you all. And I really do miss everyone.

Hope to see you all soon.

oh crud..and I see I need to renew my membership too..all in due time..lol

We've missed you too! Sounds like you've been busy. Congrats to Kadee, that's an awesome AA score, and she must've been ecstatic to get 2nd and 4th. Good luck to her at states, hope to see you around the forums! :)

So good to hear from you! It sounds like you are all doing well and staying very busy. Congrats to Kadee on such great improvements over this past season and good luck with her remaining meet. Best wishes with buying a house!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back