Parents mock comp report

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

sally

Proud Parent
Reaction score
Well my dd did a mock comp today for her idp 2 skills. Dd did really good, much better then I expected. she stuck all of her floor , vault was a problem as she fell onto her bottom, and beam she had a fall in her press but apart from that beam was just beautiful. She is a beam person after seeing it today. DD stills has 4 weeks to comp so good to see where they are at. However the snr girls were just amazing to watch with one girl in particular was just beautiful she didn't even make a wobble in her beam, looking forward to watching them at the main comp.

Great news - especially floor as there's so many hard skills in it. Congrats to her. Did she end up competing bars?
Next thing you know regionals will be here - so exciting!!

Well done to her. Brilliant that she did so well. Did she manage her kip. Good luck at the real one.

well she didn't do bars, because I felt that her bar routine wasn't good enough, however watching one other girl she could have done it, but I was worried about her kip as it just isn't consistant yet. Coach thinks by 3 weeks though it will be perfect as kip should be consistant enough then. So really looking forward to the real one after seeing her today. I think she might be in with a chance :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back