Parents Need all posititve thoughts and prayers....

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Well, we are planning on trying! Today (Wed.) the airport is not closed, but there are no planes there either. We seem to be having a break right now, but the snow is coming again and we are supposed to get several inches today again. The airport might be crazy on Friday our flight is at 11:30am, so we will just get there nice and early.

Sending you fast healing wishes and cast coming off today or tomorrow. Will you make it out to TX with the Storm that is hitting East? I will send you all the positive I can.

I'm sending lots of fairies, and, more importantly, IMO, praying! Do let us know as soon as you get back from the doctor's. (And, I agree: don't be nervous about docs! They're human, too! :) )

Well, we are planning on trying! Today (Wed.) the airport is not closed, but there are no planes there either. We seem to be having a break right now, but the snow is coming again and we are supposed to get several inches today again. The airport might be crazy on Friday our flight is at 11:30am, so we will just get there nice and early.

Is the cast off? I am sending all healing prayers your way--as well as "get on the airplane on time" prayers.

Real quick, cause as usual I'm racing the clock to finish packing before I have to leave!

I drove 25 miles to the hospital yesterday only to be told that the Ortho Dept was closed for the day (remember over here on the East Coast we had a ton of snow on Wed.)

I was ticked, to say the least! They were capable of calling on Tues. to confirm the appt when there was a 100% chance of us getting this snow - BUT no one had the courtesy to call and cancel the appt!!!! Thank God I never canceled the appt that I had scheduled for Tues! SO, needless to say she is still in the cast....

Gotta go dro ds off at school and off to the airport! :D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back