WAG New Adventure

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

lovofu

Proud Parent
Reaction score
Well, update on little one. She suffered a concussion in Dec...scratched the last two meets AND I have accepted a job across the country...time to pack the car and start on a new adventure. No gym for her yet...she needs to get well and tryout in the new city. Will miss our friends here in Virginia...am very sad to leave but after 4 months without a job it's time to get back to normal!

Hope she gets back to normal very very soon!

Wish us well

Karen

Big move! Best wishes to you! I am sure a new program will be happy to have your daughter join them!

Oh no!! Sorry to hear about the concussion but glad that she's doing ok. I know that any gym will be thrilled to have her. Good luck!!

Good luck with the move, job, and eventually new gym! So sorry to hear she had an injury :(

So sorry to hear about the concussion. Very scary! Thankful that she is on the road to recovery. Wishing both of you all the best as you embark on this new adventure. May new friends , wonderful coworkers, and a fabulous new gym family be in your future.

Wishing your DD lots of healing vibes! Sounds like she is on the upswing though so yay! Congrats to you on your new job also, how exciting to start a new adventure! Good luck with gym in the new area!

Sorry about the concussion but good for you for making sure she's 100% better before heading back to the gym. Congrats on the new job, and good luck on the move. I think gyms should be trying out to get Sophia rather than the other way around!

So sorry to hear this but she is so talented I am sure she will heal quickly and acclimate to her new gym. Congrats on your new job and wish you the best out west :)

Congratulations on the new job, in this economy getting a good job after 4 months is an accomplishment. I'm so sorry about Sophia's injury, I've noticed that you haven't been on in a while. She is an amazing gymnast, please keep us posted on her recovery and progress.

Good luck and congratulations on the new job. I'm sure it feels good to be getting back to work.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back