WAG Old VHS tapes -- anyone want them?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi fellow gymnerds!

I have a HEAP of old VHS tapes of various gymnastics comps. I don't have any way to transfer them to digital format myself, so I am about to throw them out.

Does anyone want them? Or know somewhere that would?

There are a number of comps that aren't available online, mostly Australian stuff.

Located in Geelong, Victoria, Australia

Oh it would be a shame to throw them out! There is so much Australian gymnastic history that didn't make it online.

I feel like someone would want them but I don't know who. I'd take them but I can't play VHS either anymore. What era are they from?

If someone wanted them, they could have the VHS player as well! There are heaps from the 90's and 2000's mostly - lots of National Clubs comps, Nationals, etc.

Combination of broadcast recordings (eg Foxsports, local Olympic and CWG coverage), and the judges tapes from Gymnastics Australia (all routines for various comps, no commentary), and also there was a videographer in the 2000's that would cover particular gymnasts for their families - I have a bunch of his tapes as well.

Contact gymcastic podcast or Lauren from the gymter.net. They know a lot of people who are interested in gymnastics history and would love these resources.

I just saw on Gymcastic that you found a taker for these!

I’m so pleased. Thanks for finding a home for them, and fingers crossed that we’ll see some of that Aus-gym history on YouTube some time in the future!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back