Parents Oldest dd moved up!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

Monkeygirlsmom

Proud Parent
Reaction score
to level 4 ! she has worked so hard! and younger dd will do another year of level 4 since she needs to work on form! if it were not for the form issue she would have gone to 5! but her coach and I both agree she needs to understand the scoring and such better since she is still pretty young!

I am soo proud of them both

Woohooooo!! So proud of your oldest daughter. She has worked so hard and all her hard work has paid off. And I totally agree with your reason to keep your little one as a level 4 again. My DD could have done level 5 after her 1st year of level 4, but she would have had such a hard time, scoring would have been so tough on her (heck, it is still going to be tough on her this year!). Repeating level 4 was so good for her. Her form improved so much and she learned how important all the little things are in compulsories. It was great for her confidence, too. I am sure your little one will benefit from it and it will make her level 5 season a little easier, too.

Congratulations to her and well done for all the hard work she has put in! I'll bet you are proud, I would be too!

Wonderful news, I know how hard she has work. SHe must be feeling so proud of herself.

Thanks! she has worked hard! even thru a cast on her arm and The ankle injury she had! She always went in and Did what she could thru it all!

That is great news! It is great to see when the hard work really pays off!

That's wonderful. I'll bet older dd is beyond happy!! Have fun this seaon with 2 level 4s.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back