WAG Open back leotard brands?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.
Gym gear and salute are my favorite! Salute Leo’s just added a mesh open back style as well. I prefer these over Sylvia P because they are made of material that feels more like a T-shirt and less like spandex. I always feel hot in Sylvia P Leo’s because they’re double lined… but being double lined isn’t a bad thing, I just personally don’t like it!

Gym gear and salute are my favorite! Salute Leo’s just added a mesh open back style as well. I prefer these over Sylvia P because they are made of material that feels more like a T-shirt and less like spandex. I always feel hot in Sylvia P Leo’s because they’re double lined… but being double lined isn’t a bad thing, I just personally don’t like it!
Great to know! With summer practice coming up the double lining seems kinda bad, but it might be nice in the winter. I’ve never order anything from Sylvia P or Salute Leo’s so thanks for the info. There’s a lot of leotard brands that make their designs and prints too childish, both brands look pretty good! 💗💗

Are salute ones as soft as gym gear?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Such a cool transition! 🤩

2024 Gymnastics For All GymFest

Back