WAG OT or PT

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

gymnastca25

Proud Parent
Reaction score
My dd had a fractured elbow. It is healed, but her coach thinks she has weakness in that arm. She wants her to go for rehabilitation. Is that PT or OT? I called a PT and he said it needs OT since it is an elbow.

I'm not a doctor.... but I am almost positive that she can see either an OT or a PT. I fractured my radius and ulna in 6th grade.... and I did physical therapy. My PT said she could do it, or I could go to an OT. We trust my PT so we stayed with that and it worked fine. Different part, but I am thinking similar protocol, either would work.

DD saw an amazing PT this morning. He is a gymnastics coach and he has things he will work on with her to help prevent future injuries. DD has lost full range of motion in her elbow and it is causing stress on other parts of her body. He has a website called "Hybrid Perspective."

DD saw an amazing PT this morning. He is a gymnastics coach and he has things he will work on with her to help prevent future injuries. DD has lost full range of motion in her elbow and it is causing stress on other parts of her body. He has a website called "Hybrid Perspective."

Oh yeah, that's the website I was looking at for DD's back! That guy do sound amazing! I wish we could go to him, but it's too far for us. Good luck! Keep us posted on her progress!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back