Parents Out of country for work

• Thread starter Thread starter Jroberson
  • Start date Start date

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.
J

Jroberson

I haven't been on CB in a long time, I am working for 6 months out of country. So I am missing out on all the gymnastics my little one is doing. She is going to an advanced summer camp at WOGA Plano in a couple of weeks it's killing me that I won't get to go. My wife is supposed to give me full reports and send me videos if possible. I will try to get her to put them on youtube also. From what I hear Josc is still working on her cart-wheel on the beam, and front tumbling now. I know she made a good first impression at her evalutaion, but I want her to knock their socks off at the camp. I will definitely be anouncing any videos that we post on youtube. :)

Hope the 6 months goes fast so you can be back with your family. Josc is so cute, fingers crossed she makes a good impression.

Six months is a long time to be away. Hope that you are using all the great technology we have to keep in touch with them.

Great that the little one is having so much fun with her gym.

6 months IS a long time. Glad you can see videos though and keep in touch. That is what kept my hubby going last year when he was gone for 6 months. Lots of picture texts and videos. :) Hope Josc has fun!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back