WAG Quotes

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

emilykatherine

Gymnast
Reaction score
I'm in need of some really encouraging ones. For state every year I write my teammates letters about how proud of them I am and how happy I am to be there teammate, but this year I want to step it up and write really good ones that they'll love. I was hopping to put a quote in each of there letters that would help them or relate to them in a way. Thanks in advance

"You can achieve anything you truly desire"
My coach wrote that in a card for me before state one year and i loved it so much i still have that card!

Two of my dd's favourites are:
Don't give up till you are proud
and
If your goals don't make people laugh then your goals aren't high enough.

I like those Frase!

Especially the proud one. Might pinch that.

Reach for the stars... With your toes . My daughter loves this simple saying and has it in her bedroom :)

"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will. " Gandhi

"Believe me! The secret of reaping the greatest fruitfulness and the greatest enjoyment from life is to live dangerously. " Nietzsche

"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there. " Will Rogers

"I don't say we all ought to misbehave, but we ought to look as if we could. " Orson Welles

"If stupidity got us into this mess, then why can't it get us out? " Will Rogers (not motivational - just funny)

"People are like stained glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light within. " Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. " Dr. Seuss

"Not where I breathe, but where I love, I live. "

"Be an individual, don't make it easy to be dismissed in a sentence. "

"Everything is always okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end. "

"Explore you ability and integrity, challenge your fears, and, most importantly, share your love. Unconditionally."

"Happiness comes through doors you didn't even know you left open. "

"Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once. "

"If at first you don't succeed, look in the trash for the instructions. "

"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest. " Mark Twain

"Always remember to pillage BEFORE you burn. "

"Become who you are. " Nietzsche

"If life gives you lemons, stick them down your shirt and make your books look bigger. "

"Live life to the fullest. Think of all the people on the Titanic who passed up dessert. "

"Perseverance is not a long race. It is many short races one after another. "

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back