WAG Recommend a gym in DFW area?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

kennedy_vgym

Gymnast
Reaction score
So Ive been a gymnast for a little over a decade now, and I am in the puberty stage where gymnastics is more dreading now that I am becoming more grown up and my body is changing and I'm overthinking so much more than I ever have. But basically I've had an on and off relationship with gymnastics since 2021, and injuries are obviously a big thing at the moment for me. (3rd metacarpal surgery on hand + boot.) I've had other gymnastics problems but a big factor in this question is the fact that i have been stuck at lvl 7 since 2021 now, and from many bad gymnastics experiences, I have too many mental blocks that you didn't even know can be mental blocks. OKAY! Here is the question now. I haven't been fully in the gym since 2021 and my body is basically starting again at lvl 1 + the puberty issue. I am going back to Texas soon and I am stuck on where gym to go to? I have had history with a couple of gyms. Mainly Texas dreams and Texas best. I don't plan on going back to Texas dreams because of the development of it today. And Texas best because of the history of it. I've heard woga is "abusive." What's a good gym??

Zenith!!!

We’ve had so many girls with similar stories as you come back and have lots of success! Normally if they want to compete immediately they do a season of xcel and then go back to optional or do a season of just training and then compete. Let me know if you have any other questions!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back