Parents Sending fairies back. :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.
Reaction score
They worked their magic. We need stick around ones though. :) Emma threw her back handspring in her routine several times yesterday. She also just threw it on the floor by herself several times on floor just for practice. Arms are no longer bent so she is not hitting her head. Now just needs to snap out of the backhandspring. :) She also got her dismount on her bars. So thank you.

They worked their magic. We need stick around ones though. :) Emma threw her back handspring in her routine several times yesterday. She also just threw it on the floor by herself several times on floor just for practice. Arms are no longer bent so she is not hitting her head. Now just needs to snap out of the backhandspring. :) She also got her dismount on her bars. So thank you. THANK YOU!!!!

THat fairy magic is awesome. THough I am sure she worked extra hrd! Congrats on getting the skill well enough to actually put it in a routine. NOw THAT is HAVING a skill!

Yes, she has worked extra hard. We have been at the gym every single day and she has been working on them every time we step into the gym. :) Fun!!! Her goal was to get these skills so she coould compete in the fall meets-2 of them and enter with friends for the team trophies. I have it on video but I don't know how to post a video.

That is awesome! WTG Emma for working so hard:)

Good for her! Those darn BHS have been super hard for both my DD's too...and continue to be!

YOu might have to upload it to youtube as it is not possible for people to see it on FB due to privacy settings.

Looked good to me!!! Great job, Emma!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back