WAG She's back...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

wandrewsjr

Coach
Proud Parent
Reaction score
Mustafina looks pretty darn good. Still some clean-up to do on the other events(landings on floor and connections on beam). But just 10 months since her baby's birth, only 6 months since going back to training, and 6 months to go until worlds!? Pretty impressive.

Her handstand and pirouette positions are amazing! Read in an interview the inbars are back, but doesn't have the strength quite back yet to put them in a routine. Once those are in her set will easily be a medal contender.

What could that routine be missing? It was packed! She is an inspiration for sure.
She will eventually replace the toe-ons in the routine with inbars. They are more difficult and will increase her D score. But it is an amazing routine. For her to have that much strength back that quickly is, I agree, an inspiration.

She is such a legend. One of the most talented gymnasts of our generation. Her ability to come back from injury and having a baby put her in a different league. One of my favourite ever gymnasts.

Yay! I love watching her compete, she just has something about her that you don't quite see in other gymnasts!!

Hahaha, ten months after my last one was born, I was like, "Oh, yeah, I'm awesome, I got through delivering this whole lecture standing up and walking around without my hips killing me!" :p

Can't wait to see what she does as the season progresses!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

THE BEST OF ALL TIME

Back