slow motion vids

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Just curious how many frames/second was that filmed at? it must be incredible! I wish my parents had that kind of camera it would be pretty cool!

Just curious how many frames/second was that filmed at? it must be incredible! I wish my parents had that kind of camera it would be pretty cool!

it's actually post processing.. it's filmed @ 60 fps, but it is slowed down to 5% of real time and rendered back at 30fps- so the program has to generate 600fps - since only 60fps really exist, the program interpolates the remaining 540 frames every second

Wow! Its such good quality! I am just amazed at how good it is! You are obviously very talented cameraman :) its quite amazing! what program do you use?

this made me dash off an google how to do it ! I managed quite easily to get some slowmo results (not as clear as yours) with Windows movie maker, would love to know how you did it?

'margo

I have been using VideoPix for the Ipod or Ipad. It's an app that slows down vids up to 1 fps. I use it in the gym instead of my camcorder

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back