Off Topic Snow!!

• Thread starter Thread starter NYgymfan
  • Start date Start date

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.
N

NYgymfan

Anyone else getting this big huge snowstorm? It just started here a little while ago and its snowing really hard.

I saved all my holiday shopping for today, so I hope the stores in the city are still open!

It is pretty though, and they say it will still be on the ground until after Christmas...yay for a white Christmas!

Yes it's pretty, but it's not always convenient. Have fun shopping. We have lots of snow, but it's so cold I don't even want to ski. Cabin fever!!

YES!!! We are getting bombarded down here in Virginia... There must be about 15 inches on the ground already! I know part of that is due to all of the winds whipping snow all over teh place...... Can't go ANYWHERE!!!

You are lucky.We got bombarded last year with snow.So far it only snowed twice but just a little and it rained the next day.Now it is just raining and according to the weather report it is staying like this.S o much for a white X-mass.

I always welcome snow as long as it is not dumped in my driveway. Our area is running behind in snowfall and this storm would have brought it back on track. It doesn't sound like you are leaving any left for us. With that said, I'm the minority in our area.

We were hit last Thursday. 15 inches in about 8 hours! School closed, house cleaned, not such a bad day.

Oh I wish we could swap some hot/cold!!
And I've seen many a rain storm, hail storm, dust storm, and even genuine fire storm ... but never seen or been in a real snow storm.

We've got like an inch right now, but we're meant to get hit tonight and tomorrow.

Although 15 inches is crazy! :eek:

The snow is coming down hard! It has been snowing (really hard) for about 6 hours straight now!

We have about 17-23 inches (depending on where you are) in the Baltimore area. This is a record breaking snowfall for our area for December since 1960. Crazy, huh???

Back where I go to college it took a long time to starts snowing and then it literally didn't stop for a week, so it was over knee deep when I left for the holidays. All that snow was kinda driving me bonkers, but now I get home to find maybe 4 inches on the ground at most. It's rather pathetic and I want more so I can go play in it!!

Right now we have lots of snow on the ground outside our house, but not as much as two weeks ago. Two weeks ago we had two snow days in a row! It was awesome!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back