Parents SoCal or bust -- Send us good wishes!

• Thread starter Thread starter Mariainlv
  • Start date Start date

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.
M

Mariainlv

So after the debacle that was moving/not moving to Colorado we are officially on our way to Southern California. I am selling the kids on the adventure and trying to not let the stress I feel rub off.

Today was Js last day @ the gym. The new coaches are wonderful and J will miss them. I'm confident they will do great things @ the gym.

So on to SoCal. Her coach recommended SCEGA for J so it looks we will check them out after the winter break.

I feel bad for J but she is a trooper and I'm sure she will assimilate well. I'm sure the new gym will be different but hopefully its a good fit and J will be comfortable.

Good luck to you. I somehow missed what happenned with Colorado.

Good luck to you guys! I hope the move goes smoothly and you settle in quickly. SCEGA has a good reputation and hopefully it will be a good fit for J.

Good luck! No idea you weren't going to Colorado. Keep us updated on how it goes.

Good luck with the move.
I'm sure you will settle in quickly to your new home and gym.

Good luck!! Hope the transition goes smoothly for your girl and your family.

Good luck on your travels. Glad the gym was able to direct you straight to a recommended gym. That will help alot. Hope you all settle in well and I hear the weather is quite nice there! so enjoy.

SCEGA is a very good gym! Good luck to your family on the move and the gym change. I hope everything works out great!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back