Parents Some personal bests today

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

gymmomntc2e6

Moderator/Proud Parent
Reaction score
DD had her last L4 meet before States today. All in all it was a great day.

Our neighbors came to watch so she was very excited.

She started outbon bars and has a nasty rip that she got trying to do more kips on Friday so I was a little worried. She did really good and got a 9.050 which was 3rd place. On to beam. I was a wreck because she has fallen off in the last two meets ( twice in the last meet and got a 7.325). She was a little wobbly and Didn't hold her arabesque but ok, got an 8.850 and 2nd place. On to floor, looked good to me. 8.925 and 2nd place. Vault was last and is not her best event. 8.775 6th place.

All-Around 35.600 - 3rd place out of 10.

Personal best L4 scores on floor, beam and AA!!

1st place L4 team which was amazing since they only had 4 girls. The other teams were quite a bit bigger. There were 6 L4 teams.

I am so proud of her and her teammates !!!

Next it's off to States in December.

NOw that is fabulous. So glad she stayed on the beam, a nice lead up to States.

Great job on all of those personal bests! What an awesome way to be going into her State meet. Woohoo to the 4 L4's coming in first! Like we always tell our girls, it's not quantity, it's quality! Congrats on a great day!

Congrats to her on those personal bests and her best meet yet! Glad she stayed on the beam! I am sure it will help her confidence going into States. :) And way to go to her team! For 4 girls, they almost all have to hit everything to win 1st place, good for them!!!

Congrats to her on those personal bests and her best meet yet! Glad she stayed on the beam! I am sure it will help her confidence going into States. :) And way to go to her team! For 4 girls, they almost all have to hit everything to win 1st place, good for them!!!

Thanks Mariposa, they really had a good day. DD's AA was the lowest of the four. Highest was 37.775 !!!!!

I love all the personal bests!!!:D That is a great way to end the regular season and get ready for states...maybe MORE personal bests to come there, huh?:) Hope so!
Congrats on the 1st place team too. That is amazing with such a small team!

AWESOME meet!! She's peaking at just the right time. She is gonna rock states!! Congrat for all those personal bests and to her team for getting first. Wow, that's fantastic for only having 4 girls!

Pixie has a small group as well compared to the other gyms that seem like they have hundreds, lol! So I know how hard that team first is to get. High fives for all the girls!!

Getting personal best scores on all those totally ROCK! Awesome job! Totally awesome that a group of 4 were able to come out on top. That is a hard thing to do...

Wow great job!! Sounds like she had a great meet and all those personal best!!!She is gonna rock states!!!Congrats to your dd and team mates!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back