Parents Sunshine Faries-where are you???

• Thread starter Thread starter cher062
  • Start date Start date

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.
C

cher062

Ok DD and I fly out on Friday for the Capital Cup in Washington DC. She is so excited!! I'm hoping that the snow will give us a break this year and we can actually make a meet out of state that far away without the airport closing down like last year for the Pink Invitational.

I need sunshine fairies bad - we ended up with 8 more inches of snow yesterday and the predictions for the rest of the week well lets say sleet, snow are in the forcast over the next few days but i don't see sunshing any where. Since Christmas the news said we have had a total of 88 Inches of snow that is just over 7 FEET and I swear most of it is still on the ground.

So if you are in those tropical climates box up those sunshine fairies so on Friday the planes will make it off the ground and to our destination. I can't deal with another year of DD blaming me for the snow if she can't get there. She was so disapointed last year.

Ill send you any i have!! we have been getting a lot of rain and cold temps so i will do the best i can.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back